All the answers are surnames of authors, poets and composers.
The prize is a bottle of champagne and a twenty quid Thornton's voucher. So, y'know, you'd be getting me loads of Brownie points.
1. Wayward tee shot?
2. A facial feature surrounds the operation.
3. About seven tons?
4. Sounds like "Good King Wenceslas"
6. Seems like an untidy woman.
7. A German mug with a North English stream (Steinbrook? Am I making that name up?)
8. Sounds like raquet sport is to be played.
9 A sword throw confused him.
10. Worse than his bite? (Bach?)
11. A native to a T.
12. A wizard in a vehicle going backwards.
13. Streams north of the border (Burns)
14. Mixed up about lass.
15. Sickened, confused and lost direction.
16. This sort of plant can live outdoors all winter.
17. Sounds like a fellow rather than a woman is told to go away.
18. One has to lie to work out this answer.
19. Much pink and red are needed to design this fellow.
20. The early bird isn't out.
21. Wee Ronald's inside gamble is out of order.
22. The end of music is included in the composition of 'My Trance'.
23. An Englishman enjoys minced steak. (Keats)
24. I hear he had a problem with his foor.
25. Sounds as if he should be turned. (Handel)
sig by baghead.
You've got spunk and balls, and I like that in a woman.