Really helpful tips:
1. If you're going to post introduction threads, do it here.
2. Do not, under any circumstances, post an introduction thread.
3. There is no 3
4. If you really want to post an intro thread, be prepared for a full frontal assault unless one of the resident trolls takes a shining towards you before any others post. Then for some reason, they'll all worship you like a god and your intro thread will become an instant messenger replacement thread. This rarely happens.
5. Do not, under any circumstances, post an introduction thread.
6. no pooftahs! (just kidding for those of you who actually know English slang from the 60s and 70s, this is just a Flying Circus reference)
7. Smaointe! (she's right)
"I think all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am."